Monday, February 05, 2007

Make it stop!

She loves her bath time! They way she kicks around, it must remind her of the womb, or atleast how she kicked me in the womb!


Sporting our cute outfit for the Superbowl


Our beautiful aunt Amanda and boyfriend Jackson




Jackson getting to try the joys of salt and butter




Pooped after a hard day of being cute


Last friday I had to clean out clothes from Brynne's drawer that no longer fit. Didn't I just birth her? How in the world is she already big enough to be growing out of so many clothes? She is definitely taking after her daddy - tall and thin. All her clothes are baggy, but ready for a flood. She has had so many fun outings lately, we had to share some pics with you!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Mel, I can't believe you've already had to clean out her drawer! I cried when I took out Jackson's 0-3 month clothes. How adorable is Brynne in her bathtub! Okay, so if I'm her aunt and Jackson is her boyfriend, does that make us backwoods or what? Ha ha!
Love you!
Manda

Ashley said...

I loved meeting the sweet little angel this weekend! Brynne you are beautiful and I am glad you may be tall and thin! Mel, great seeing you too, thanks for meeting us! Love you, Ashley