Saturday, April 14, 2007

Play time



Brynne turns four months old tomorrow... I can hardly believe it or stand it. She is on the go...getting bored way too fast! She half-rolls, pushes up on her arms when she's on her stomach, and has the most precious laugh! It takes a lot to keep this girl occupied. Here are a few of our entertainment options...



So tell me what I'm doing wrong with this picture taking/blog business. #1 - I can't get so many of the pics from previous blogs to come out normal size...they're so small! #2 - Brynne's eyes are so blue, yet they look brown in every picture we take!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love all of her pictures, she is precious! I am coming to see her soon and of course I love hanging out with you too!

Michelle said...

She is so cute! 4 months that is crazy!