Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Been Tagged

I can't believe I'm doing this...my sweet friend Jess "tagged" me on her blog. I never do these...but I love a chance to brag on the world's greatest hubby!

I've been tagged. The Game of Tag about your MAN:

1. Who is your man? Beau Thompson
2. How long have you been together? 3 ½ years married, 6 years total
3. How long dated? 2 ½ years
4. How old is your man? About to be 28
5. Who eats more? Him (usually double)
6. Who said “I love you” first? He did at a park in Temple, TX
7. Who is taller? Can you guess? I know I have such a tall stature and all..hehehe.. Beau is taller than me by 1 foot, 1 1/2 inches. You can laugh now.
8. Who sings better? Me, but beau makes sure to let me know when the words are wrong :o)
9. Who is smarter? Generally Beau. Depends on the topic. I got him with anatomy..and that's about it. Computers, history, biology, physics, Bible, randomness, you name it...he knows. Can't tell you how many times we're driving and he explains to me how some random bird had a random habit...many years of the Discovery channel people.
10. Whose temper is worse? Beau
11. Who does the laundry? 80/20 Usually me
12. Who takes out the garbage? 80/20 Usually Beau
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me; always on his right....habit
14. Who pays the bills? Beau
15. Who is better with the computer? Beau by the trillions
16. Who mows the lawn? 50/50; depends on if it's football season
17. Who cooks dinner? Me, if you want to call it that; not my gift
18. Who drives when you are together? Beau
19. Who pays when you go out? Beau
20. Who is most stubborn? Beau
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We are both pretty good about this
22. Whose parents do you see the most? His
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first
24. Who asked who out? Technically he asked me out to dinner after 3 months of "being friends"...the previous dinners didn't count
25. Who proposed? Beau! Where do they get these questions?
26. Who is more sensitive? Me by far
27. Who has more friends? Me, but we now have a lot of couple friends
28. Who has more siblings? Him; not hard to beat zero
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Beau...sometimes I try to take the lead..but God gently reminds me that's not my strength nor calling

What a great opportunity to praise my sweet husband! He is such a kind, godly man who lives the Word out in his life. He:
1. Loves me as much as he can as Christ loved the Church (Eph. 5)
2. He cares for and loves Brynne in unimaginable ways (Eph. 6)
3. He understands and lives out God's calling to provide for, encourage, and protect our family, and is the rock of faith at all times. He has wisdom, strength, and gentleness that daily remind me of Christ's love. (Titus 1:7-9,3:14, 1 Timothy 5:8)
As football season ends (and basketball begins), Brynne and I are rejoicing to have Daddy/Hubby home!! He has persevered and loved us at times when he is absolutely exhausted. He pours his heart into his kids and into us. We love you babe!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Beau, I'm so glad that back in the day when we were all praying for Mel to meet the man of her dreams, it was YOU! You guys are a great couple.