Sunday, April 06, 2008

It's sunny again..

Cold, warm, cold, warm...just when we think we can start heading out to the park more often, another cold front with rain comes back and we're back inside again. This weekend, however, was beautiful. The "Dallasonians" were out and about like ants. Beau and I took Brynne on a walk today to the lake in the center of our neighborhood so she could feed the ducks. She asks every day to go, but today was the first day the weather was good enough to go! She was so happy...like she had been set free...except for when we told her she was not allowed to go in the nasty water with the ducks. Then, we were officially the meanest parents ever. You can see in the pics how I can't let her go, or she'll just jump on in! She always manages to forgive quickly after her dramatic fits...hence the "I'm sorry and I love you Daddy" kiss in the last pic.
It's funny how she will not let any of our guy friends she doesn't know real well hold her, but the girl has no fear when it comes to walking right up to a strange animal. The poor ducks in our neighborhood are scared to death when Brynne comes running at them full speed!






3 comments:

Sherry said...

Mel- Brynne is just adorable! I can't wait for Chloe to get to that age...I know you are enjoying her so much!

I noticed that you have Audra linked from your website- she is my cousin! I had no idea you two knew each other...isn't that crazy??!

Ashley said...

Love you sweet Brynne! Mel her outfit is adorable, glad you are enjoying the weather!

Anonymous said...

so precious, we want to babysit your baby anytime :)