Friday, May 30, 2008

4 Year Anniversary

Beau and I celebrated 4 wonderful years yesterday! Time is flying...
From the first year of being married....

To the second year of finishing up PT school, pursuing our relationship while we lived in different cities for 3 months, starting a new job, and Beau "surviving" his old job. We bought our first house that year...that was a fun memory!

To the fun-filled year of pregnancy. In the cloudyness of morningsickness and working too much, Beau wondering if he had married godzilla...I do remember the wonderful belated honeymoon we took (3 months pregnant) and the wonderful day we met Brynne at the end of that year!

The fourth year of learning how to parent. I must say, it has been the best yet. New jobs, new stage, and the amazing joy of Brynne. Who knew it could be so amazing. I never knew I could love so much...both her and my hubby!

Then to today - a blessed family of 3 on our anniversary....

Here's to many more wonderful years! Will they slow down a bit?

2 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats! May your marriage and family continued to be blessed!

Ashley said...

Happy 4 years lovebirds!