Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Waiting Game

Mom -
Today you're waiting...
Waiting for the results of what the fate of the next few months holds for you. You're used to this process, but I know it's so tough for you everytime.
You read this blog Lord knows how many times a day at work...that's a big reason why we do it. You're waiting to be done with work, waiting to be with your granddaughther more, waiting to be free...free from worry and fear.
All this waiting...makes you a stronger woman every time. No matter what the "news" is, He is bigger. No matter how hard the trial, His love can set you free and "give you hope for your future" (Jeremiah 29:11).
May He be your hope, strength, Truth, trust, and purpose. We're praying like crazy for our "Nemo," because we love you with all our hearts.
Psalm 28:7-
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped...
Isaiah 40:29-31 -
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.



4 comments:

Amanda said...

Mel, I have this on my calendar and I've been thinking about y'all so much. I am praying for you and your sweet mom. I love you and your whole family.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!
MOM

Ashley said...

Mel, We are praying for completed healing for your Mom during this difficult time. Please keep us updated.

Ashley said...

Loving and praying for your mom and family! Sweet Lord heal her and wrap your arms tightly around her! Brynne is to cute!