Tuesday, October 28, 2008

On the Go

Brynne constantly keeps us on our toes these days to say the least! She is on the go at all times and never stops unless she passes out. All the moms of mobile toddlers are saying "Amen,"...you just don't understand until you're there. To all the moms before whose toddler acted up in public and I pridefully thought "I'd never let my child get away with that," FORGIVE ME!!! This age is SO fun as they learn more and more each day...but it's exhausting! My sweet neighbor called the other day to say..."I get it now! My child is into everything!"
Brynne has a lot of love in her heart and is constantly giving us hugs and kisses..and constantly ordering us to hug too! She has a lot of compassion for those that are hurting and brightens up everyone's day with her big hugs! She often walks over to us, throws her arm around us and says "I love you mommy (or daddy),"..."you can have whatever you want my child...just stop looking at me with those big blue eyes!"
I never knew I could love so much.


Brynne and her favorite cousin

We're loving the cold weather!

Bubbles anyone?

My big helper

Brynne and her boys, checking out the sheep.


5 comments:

Lindsey @ A New Life said...

She is precious!! Enjoy this time with Brynne--it is a joy to watch her constantly learning about the world around her and it is obvious that she adores you two. You are really teaching her to love others selflessly and that is awesome!

Michelle said...

These pics are awesome! I love the one of them looking at sheep!

Ashley said...

Amen! Yes, we're always on the go! Totally understand :)

Audra Cain said...

What a doll! I can't imagine how much fun it must be...and exhausting! I so look forward to Eden at that age. Hope to see you soon!

The Chron Family said...

Ok the pigtail pictures kind of freak me out, she looks so grown up! But cute as ever, nonetheless! Hope to see you soon.