Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Happy Anniversary!








May 29th was Beau's and my 5th wedding anniversary. We were able to spend it with some great friends, the Arringtons, who celebrate the same anniversary just a few weeks after us. We spent five days down in beautiful Hollywood Beach and Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It was a blast! The boys have known each other since they were little, so it's so neat to see how God has kept them close through the years, and gave them both wives from Spring, TX!
I am amazed at the blessing the Lord has loaned me through my sweet husband. My heart overflows with thankfulness. I love you babe! Here's to many more years.

8 comments:

Lindsey @ A New Life said...

Aw, you all look so happy and so relaxed! Glad you had a great time :-)

Amanda said...

Looks so fun! I'm really glad you got to get away. I'm sure you guys needed to unwind like crazy. Happy anniversary!

Ashley said...

What a fun vacation! I'm missing the beach & our fun nights out already!! :)

The Chron Family said...

I am so thrilled that you guys had such a great anniversary trip. You look amazing Chica!!! Love you and hope to see you soon!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! It looks like y'all had a BLAST!!!

The Brown's said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great way to celebrate. I'm so happy you guys were able to steal some time away like that.

The Gilmores said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great trip...looks beautidul! You guys look awesome as well!

Amanda said...

You look fabulous! Happy Anniversary!