Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's Fall!

Brynne with her friends Kaelyn and Shae at the Pumpkin Patch


Sisters at the Pumpkin Patch


And She's Off!


The Model herself...


Messy Teething Biscuit Face. It's all about distraction...


Madelyn started crawling around 7 1/2 months, and life has not been the same since. She is into everything and I can't turn my back for a minute! One day, Brynne decided she was done with breakfast and put her plate down, and Maddy crawled over, played in the syrup and started eating a waffle all while I ran to the restroom! These girls are definitely keeping me on my toes!
They are a joy everyday! I love watching both of them learn new things and most of all I love watching the love they have for each other. Maddy gives her open-mouth kisses FREELY now and it's adorable to watch! What a blessing the Lord has entrusted us with!

No comments: