Monday, May 09, 2011

Fun times with Daddy

We love it when Daddy comes home. He is good about spending quality time with the girls. They wrestle and play every night




And he doesn't seem to mind getting to be a kid himself...


Mommy's helper

Date Night. I always have to squint to see because it's too bright for my blue eyes. Beau says it's my asian heritage

Breakfast at Cinnamon's - one of our favorite places!


Update on the girls -
Madelyn's new words are "baby, happy, anana (banana), shhh (you're too loud), this, mimi (her grandma), me, Ben (Brynne), and a few animal sounds (dog says ruff, lion says roar). The girl has no fear, which is not working to our advantage on stairs, pools, the beach, nor the playground. She says "happy" all the time, which I honestly love because it's a good reminder of the joys in life.

Brynne - has gotten over her longing to stay inside all the time and is now asking to go outside a lot ( it used to be a struggle in Texas). I've really watched her blossom as she has had to make new friends and she seems more confident in talking to people. The girls love each other a lot, and for that I'm thankful. I know their days of fighting will come, but for now I'm enjoying where we're at. I looked down during my run today and brynne had her arm around Maddy and Maddy was cuddling in to her as Brynne sang. Love it. Brynne is reading simple books now, so we go to the library every week and check out some new books.

No comments: