Saturday, June 04, 2011

Happy 7 Year Anniversary!






For our anniversary, Julie watched the girls so Beau and I could get away. We got to do a hike we can't take the girls on, where you can climb up to a WWII lookout bunker. We were actually able to sit on top of it and enjoy the view for awhile (and enjoy the quiet). Then we stayed at a friend's bed and breakfast and enjoyed a great date night out on the town! We enjoyed eating out the next day and reading at a coffee shop...you know, the things you don't get to do much with kiddos! Happy Anniversary to the most wonderful husband in the world! The Lord daily strengthens and refines our relationship, teaching us more about Him. I am so thankful for a husband who shows me and our children the love of Christ.

1 comment:

The Chron Family said...

What great memories for an anniversary! I hope that you guys had a fabulous time together. I love you and miss you!