Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fitting it all in

With only 2 weeks left, we're trying to see a few things we haven't, visit our favorite places, and spend time with our friends as much as possible!
These are pictures from the hike up to the Mokapu Lighthouse. It has great views of the beaches and ocean!





We had all the neighbors over on July 4th for a potluck and to watch the fireworks on the lanai


Date night with Julie and Joel. Man we love these guys!


And nothing to do with anything else, I just want you to experience "tenting." It is super common here...they build everything with wood so termites are a major problem (go figure). It is not uncommon to see a house being treated with a tent over it everywhere you drive. This is a picture of the duplex next to ours being treated.

1 comment:

amy said...

I can't tell you how much joy it brings me that y'all really experienced Hawaii. You lived aloha, girl! I love it! I know you will miss it and your new friends dearly. Love you!