Monday, July 02, 2007

Horseshoe bay

We had a wonderful time on vacation last weekend with our family. Brynne loved splashing in the pool and being the center of attention with her grandparents. Horseshoe Bay is so beautiful, and a great get-away!



Check out the view where we ate lunch. Yes, that is a golf course behind the window with million dollar homes along it.


"The water is too cold for me, but I'm perfectly entertained just sitting in my float and chewing on these toys on the side of the pool. I'm a lounge queen already."


"This vacationing business is hard work...I can only make my grandma laugh so much before I need my beauty rest."


Brynne now gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth..she's close to crawling!

Brynne loves the water!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
Brynne is just beautiful...just like her Mom!!! Thanks so much for sharing her...I know you all are enjoying her so much. She is so precious!!! Maybe I can come with Ashley sometime and see you all.
Thanks again for sharing!!!
Phyllis (Ashley's Mom)

Michelle said...

I am glad Horseshoe Bay cleared up for vacation for y'all! She is DARLING!

Karen, John Michael, and Lance said...

Those pics can't be from this year right?! I mean I don't see any rain. How did you get it to stop?
Anyways, it is really nice there. Hope you guys got a chance to stop into the Bluebonnet Cafe for breakfast!
JM