Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring time is here!

Snow, hot, snow, hot...that's Texas for us! We have tried to take advantage of the warm days! This spring will bring a lot of new explorations for Brynne like swimming, playing at the park...and hopefully soon, becoming a cousin! Beau and I are so excited to become an aunt and uncle soon. Brynne loves to talk to her aunt Emily and Uncle Brad (she can now say their names correctly), and she loves to talk to baby Haley in her aunt's tummy!


Brynne loves to play with daddy at the park on the swings and the slides!

"Hello Baby"

Kisses to baby Haley

2 comments:

Becky said...

Brynne is just getting cuter by the day!

Courtney said...

So sorry, this will be random, but I came to your blog from Amanda Jones' and noticed that I used to work with your husband...at K2. Random, I know...but I just wanted to say hi. I don't have a clue if he'd even remember who I was (am) but thought I'd say hi anyway. (I think that is where I know him from)...

My daughter and Brynne are about a month apart :) She's cute.