Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February '09

The past month has flown by...and Brynne has grown like a weed since we last posted pictures! She has been in "3T" sizes for a month now, and has had 2 haircuts to make up for her "self-induced" accident of a haircut. It looks precious now...



Brynne is obsessed with this felt pillow...a pillow that leaves her with an afro on her head every morning.


Would you stop taking my picture, remove this dumb hat, and let me get to the good stuff?


Brynne spent Valentine's Day morning with her aunt, uncle, and cousin while Beau and I went out for massages and breakfast...then Haley came to our house that night so her parents could go out on a nice date too!

Yes! Icing!

1 comment:

Amy Lynn said...

Hey girl! Can I just tell you how super excited I was when I found your blog?! You're daughter is ADORABLE and you have such a cute family!