Thursday, November 01, 2007

Fall is here!

Fall is here, from pumpkin patches to trick or treat!

Brynne was tweety bird for halloween, but I had to at least try my old halloween costume on her! The bunny ears crack me up! Nemo made this back in the day.




Check out the tweety tail..it's the best part!





Beau and I took Brynne to the Frisco Fun Run. We bundled her up good..it was cold! Brynne liked to laugh at Daddy..who we almost had to carry off in a stretcher. "Fun and Run should not be in the same sentence." - Beau Schmidt :o)



Helping mom out with laundry





I met some friends from growing up in Baltimore for the weekend and we had a blast. We went to NYC for the day, and here we are in Central Park.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! These are so great! I love that you had her put on your old costume. I need more pics of your trip!

A Looney Life said...

yahoo for lots of pictures! she is the cutest tweety bird ever! hope to see you soon :)

Becky said...

Putting her in your old costume is priceless! What great memories. It fits her perfectly too.

I love the Tweety Bird costume too.

I agree with Beau - "fun" & "run" don't go together!

Ashley said...

Oh what a cute Tweetie & bunny rabbit Brynne makes! Love the pics! Looks like y'all had fun!