Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Smile it Up!

Brynne knows how to "turn on" the cuteness these days! It takes me double what it should to grocery shop because she wants to say "hi" and get a "she's cute" response from every person we walk by! She bats those big blues and says "daddy" to melt her father's heart every day. She quickly figured out how much others love her big open mouth kisses...she plants 'em on boys in the nursery all the time!
She is so close to walking - she pushes her rolling toys around everywhere and walks between mommy and daddy with one hand. She took one step yesterday on her own before she fell. She's so close to cutting lose...not sure we're ready yet!







My good friend Tonya from PT school got married a few weekends ago so we call had a reunion - it was a blast!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Look at all that hair! I'm dying over her! Those overalls are too much. We should photoshop Jackson in the ones you gave him a while back into a pic of her with those. They would have been so cute together!

Mark and Missy said...

Brynee seriously is the cutest little girl ever. Mark and I love the second picture the most...did we see curls with that dimple?
Can't wait to see y'all in December!

Ashley said...

What a cutie pie! Love her sweet smile!

A Looney Life said...

you are right.....she is adorable and has a captivating smile. she makes me want to have babies!!

Shevawn said...

What a precious girl you have! It's been forever since I've seen or talked to you, but I just wanted to tell you that I was blessed by stories and photos of your beautiful family. I hope all is well!

Love, Shevawn
(markandshevawn.blogspot.com)

Becky said...

She definitely does have beautiful blue eyes.

I love the 1st picture of you two kissing. So sweet.